DragonTooth™
The Essence of Christmas... DragonToothBanner-4
DragonTooth™
The Essence of Christmas... DragonToothBanner-4
DragonTooth™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DragonTooth (GameDEV). Our Administrators: Emptrix, Amethyst, Shizuko~Conan, Yamino. To Contact Us, e-mail: Dragon_Tooth@live.com.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonToothDEV Forum. We are currently not taking anymore new users, however we will accept users that has Friend's Recommendation. Members who's friends are joining please pm one of the Administrators the username of your friend's newly created account to get it activated.

The Essence of Christmas...

Go down 
2 posters

XmAs Rocks!?
Yes!
The Essence of Christmas... I_vote_lcap100%The Essence of Christmas... I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No!
The Essence of Christmas... I_vote_lcap0%The Essence of Christmas... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Emptrix
Staff Administrator
Emptrix

The Essence of Christmas... Empty
PostSubject: The Essence of Christmas...   The Essence of Christmas... EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:19 pm

The Essence of Christmas... Christ12

Singapore Christmas Celebrations 2009
Christmas celebrations in Singapore are very popular all across the world. People from various place come here just to experience the grand Christmas festival of Singapore. Here you will find one of the merriest celebrations of Christmas. The theme of the Christmas parties and the decorations differ every year. Marina Bay and Orchard Road, which are two of the most vibrant places renowned for Christmas celebrations completely transforms into a sort of fantasy wonderland.

The Essence of Christmas... Christ13

From what I know, some decorations has already lighted up in Orchard Road since last week (October 26, Monday). santa

Last edited by Emptrix on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://emptrix.tk
H.Jakoko
princess Lightning
H.Jakoko

PostSubject: Re: The Essence of Christmas...   The Essence of Christmas... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:12 pm

ahahaha....how shiny *_*
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Emptrix
Staff Administrator
Emptrix

PostSubject: Re: The Essence of Christmas...   The Essence of Christmas... EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:16 pm

haha get ready for christmas! xD
I'll post up some christmas songs when the date comes nearer
Back to top Go down
http://emptrix.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Essence of Christmas...   The Essence of Christmas... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Essence of Christmas...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonTooth™ :: Entertainments :: Advertisements-
Jump to: