DragonTooth™
(Activision) Prototype DragonToothBanner-4
DragonTooth™
(Activision) Prototype DragonToothBanner-4
DragonTooth™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DragonTooth (GameDEV). Our Administrators: Emptrix, Amethyst, Shizuko~Conan, Yamino. To Contact Us, e-mail: Dragon_Tooth@live.com.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonToothDEV Forum. We are currently not taking anymore new users, however we will accept users that has Friend's Recommendation. Members who's friends are joining please pm one of the Administrators the username of your friend's newly created account to get it activated.

(Activision) Prototype

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst
Forum Administrator
Amethyst

(Activision) Prototype Empty
PostSubject: (Activision) Prototype   (Activision) Prototype EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Prototype

WARNING THIS GAME IS M18/N16 DUE TO BLOOD AND GORE AND LOT OF BAD WORD... (not from the main chara it's the Army they love to say alot)

(Activision) Prototype Prototype_cover

(Activision) Prototype Protot10

(Activision) Prototype Protot11

Plot

The game follows the story of Alex Mercer, an amnesiac who wakes up on a morgue slab in the basement of GENTEK, a large and influential genetic engineering company. After an encounter with several armed soldiers, Alex escapes and sets out to recover his memory and find out exactly what occurred. He soon discovers he now possesses powerful shapeshifting abilities that grant him tremendous strength, speed, weaponry and the ability to "consume" people to gain their memories, skills and appearance. With no memory of his previous life, Alex is forced to track down and consume those related to the conspiracy in order to uncover the truth.

Gameplay

Among the enhanced parkour feats Alex can perform are running up the sides of skyscrapers, jumping hundreds of meters at a time, gliding through the air and sprinting at extreme speed indefinitely. Falls do not damage the player no matter the height, but greater ones will visibly deform the ground. Alex may use various weapons, seize and control military vehicles including helicopters, perform various melee attacks without shapeshifting, as well as more gymnastic moves such as air combos, sliding along the ground using any enemy's body as a skateboard and a flying high-speed rolling cannonball attack. Alex can regain health by consuming biomass, though over time he can regenerate to a limited degree out of combat.

Alex's primary superpower is his ability to shapeshift, transforming parts of his body into a selection of martial implements acquired over the course of the game, either as purchased 'upgrades' or being given them. Offensive powers include the large and powerful Blade, fast razor-sharp Claws (which can also erupt large spikes from the ground), the telescoping Whipfist, Musclemass that augments brute physical strength and the dense club-like Hammerfists. Defensive options consist of a large Shield that needs to regenerate after excessive damage, and a full-body Armor that exchanges agility and speed for sheer toughness; both will allow Alex to plow through most obstacles when active. Vision modes include Thermal, which allows Alex to see enemies through smoke and other obstacles, and Infected, which cuts out sound and allows him to see the world as the Infected do, though leeches away Alex's health if he uses it too long. Any combination of one defensive and offensive power each may be active, but will give away Alex's presence and drop a disguise if any is in use.

The most powerful attacks are the Devastators, requiring Alex to be in Critical Mass - either a state of near-death or having excess stored biomass. These include the Tendril Barrage, which fires impaling tendrils from his body in all directions, the Groundspike Graveyard, which erupts massive spikes from the ground all around Alex and the Critical Pain, which fires a single beam of hardened biomass from his hands to cause damage on a single target.

System Requirements

Requirements

Minimum Windows XP/Vista Requirements

Operating System Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista

CPU Intel Core 2 Duo 1.86 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ or better

Memory 2 GB (XP) 4GB (Vista)

Hard Drive Space 8GB of uncompressed hard disk space (Plus 500MB for swap file.)

Graphics Hardware

DirectX 9.0c compliant card with 256 MB 3D hardware accelerator
(NVIDIA 7800GT/ATI Radeon X1800 256 MB or better)
and support for Pixel Shader 3.0
Sound Hardware 100% DirectX 9.0c compliant card

Last edited by Ame-Chan on Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ShiroKami
Amethyst
Forum Administrator
Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: (Activision) Prototype   (Activision) Prototype EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:09 pm

this is my Spec of my Graphic Card The GeForce 8400 GS

GeForce 8400 GS

Core Clock (MHz) 450
Shader Clock (MHz) 900
Memory Clock (MHz) 400
Memory Amount 256MB
Memory Interface 64-bit
Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 6.4
Texture Fill Rate (billion/sec) 3.6

any lower then that you can forget play prototype

lol I still lag and can't even watch the cut-scene lol T_T
Back to top Go down
Yoriko
The Serenade
Yoriko

PostSubject: Re: (Activision) Prototype   (Activision) Prototype EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:24 pm

Ame-Chan wrote:
Prototype

(Activision) Prototype Prototype_cover

(Activision) Prototype Protot10

(Activision) Prototype Protot11

Plot

The game follows the story of Alex Mercer, an amnesiac who wakes up on a morgue slab in the basement of GENTEK, a large and influential genetic engineering company. After an encounter with several armed soldiers, Alex escapes and sets out to recover his memory and find out exactly what occurred. He soon discovers he now possesses powerful shapeshifting abilities that grant him tremendous strength, speed, weaponry and the ability to "consume" people to gain their memories, skills and appearance. With no memory of his previous life, Alex is forced to track down and consume those related to the conspiracy in order to uncover the truth.

Gameplay

Among the enhanced parkour feats Alex can perform are running up the sides of skyscrapers, jumping hundreds of meters at a time, gliding through the air and sprinting at extreme speed indefinitely. Falls do not damage the player no matter the height, but greater ones will visibly deform the ground. Alex may use various weapons, seize and control military vehicles including helicopters, perform various melee attacks without shapeshifting, as well as more gymnastic moves such as air combos, sliding along the ground using any enemy's body as a skateboard and a flying high-speed rolling cannonball attack. Alex can regain health by consuming biomass, though over time he can regenerate to a limited degree out of combat.

Alex's primary superpower is his ability to shapeshift, transforming parts of his body into a selection of martial implements acquired over the course of the game, either as purchased 'upgrades' or being given them. Offensive powers include the large and powerful Blade, fast razor-sharp Claws (which can also erupt large spikes from the ground), the telescoping Whipfist, Musclemass that augments brute physical strength and the dense club-like Hammerfists. Defensive options consist of a large Shield that needs to regenerate after excessive damage, and a full-body Armor that exchanges agility and speed for sheer toughness; both will allow Alex to plow through most obstacles when active. Vision modes include Thermal, which allows Alex to see enemies through smoke and other obstacles, and Infected, which cuts out sound and allows him to see the world as the Infected do, though leeches away Alex's health if he uses it too long. Any combination of one defensive and offensive power each may be active, but will give away Alex's presence and drop a disguise if any is in use.

The most powerful attacks are the Devastators, requiring Alex to be in Critical Mass - either a state of near-death or having excess stored biomass. These include the Tendril Barrage, which fires impaling tendrils from his body in all directions, the Groundspike Graveyard, which erupts massive spikes from the ground all around Alex and the Critical Pain, which fires a single beam of hardened biomass from his hands to cause damage on a single target.

System Requirements

Requirements

Minimum Windows XP/Vista Requirements

Operating System Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista

CPU Intel Core 2 Duo 1.86 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000 or better

Memory 2 GB (XP) 4GB (Vista)

Hard Drive Space 8GB of uncompressed hard disk space (Plus 500MB for swap file.)

Graphics Hardware

DirectX 9.0c compliant card with 256 MB 3D hardware accelerator
(NVIDIA 7800GT/ATI Radeon X1800 256 MB or better)
and support for Pixel Shader 3.0
Sound Hardware 100% DirectX 9.0c compliant card

That is so extraordinary game, I haven't play that game before. You know, ame, I know of that song from gundam 00 second season?
Back to top Go down
http://infinite90.freevar.com
Emptrix
Staff Administrator
Emptrix

PostSubject: Re: (Activision) Prototype   (Activision) Prototype EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Ame-Chan wrote:

GeForce 8400 GS

Core Clock (MHz) 450
Shader Clock (MHz) 900
Memory Clock (MHz) 400
Memory Amount 256MB
Memory Interface 64-bit

LOL Ame-chan, 64 bit of memory interface, this game graphics looks SWEET but with your 8400 GS i'm guessing it'll only handle this game at the lowest settings am i right?, my 7300 LE may not even survive in the lowest settings ._.lll.
Back to top Go down
http://emptrix.tk
Amethyst
Forum Administrator
Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: (Activision) Prototype   (Activision) Prototype EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Emptrix wrote:
Ame-Chan wrote:

GeForce 8400 GS

Core Clock (MHz) 450
Shader Clock (MHz) 900
Memory Clock (MHz) 400
Memory Amount 256MB
Memory Interface 64-bit

LOL Ame-chan, 64 bit of memory interface, this game graphics looks SWEET but with your 8400 GS i'm guessing it'll only handle this game at the lowest settings am i right?, my 7300 LE may not even survive in the lowest settings ._.lll.

yah.... I dun think u can even start the gameplay hehe
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Forum Administrator
Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: (Activision) Prototype   (Activision) Prototype EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:41 pm

Gameplay

Looking at the Top of the world
(Activision) Prototype Untitl10

Lets Fly
(Activision) Prototype 210

Dive Bomb
(Activision) Prototype 310

Mi run up the building
(Activision) Prototype 510

Mi running with shield and blade THERE IS NO ARMOR TANK CAN STOP ME
(Activision) Prototype 610
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Forum Administrator
Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: (Activision) Prototype   (Activision) Prototype EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Yoriko wrote:

That is so extraordinary game, I haven't play that game before. You know, ame, I know of that song from gundam 00 second season?

what?? what song??
Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Forum Administrator
Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: (Activision) Prototype   (Activision) Prototype EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:48 pm

Emptrix wrote:

there is only 3 setting

Low no lower that than ( and yes my computer setting for the prototype is low all low no v-sync and AA on lol but still lag)

Medium

High

there is also

V-Sync
and our fav
Anti-Aliasing
Back to top Go down
Yoriko
The Serenade
Yoriko

PostSubject: Re: (Activision) Prototype   (Activision) Prototype EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Ame-Chan wrote:
Yoriko wrote:

what?? what song??

Here, I got something here.

(Activision) Prototype Hy0000005274

This is the 1st ending song for gundam 00 second season. For more information, please visit this website.

Back to top Go down
http://infinite90.freevar.com
Amethyst
Forum Administrator
Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: (Activision) Prototype   (Activision) Prototype EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:09 pm

PROTOTYPE - Official Intro Cinematic

PROTOTYPE- Official Story

Gameplay Video

Back to top Go down
Amethyst
Forum Administrator
Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: (Activision) Prototype   (Activision) Prototype EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Yoriko wrote:

(Activision) Prototype Hy0000005274

O_o u mean thats lol yah same name hehe

but I like her song uninstall soo nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Activision) Prototype   (Activision) Prototype Empty

Back to top Go down

(Activision) Prototype
Page 1 of 1