DragonTooth™
(Help) How to kill C********* DragonToothBanner-4
DragonTooth™
(Help) How to kill C********* DragonToothBanner-4
DragonTooth™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DragonTooth (GameDEV). Our Administrators: Emptrix, Amethyst, Shizuko~Conan, Yamino. To Contact Us, e-mail: Dragon_Tooth@live.com.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonToothDEV Forum. We are currently not taking anymore new users, however we will accept users that has Friend's Recommendation. Members who's friends are joining please pm one of the Administrators the username of your friend's newly created account to get it activated.

(Help) How to kill C*********

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xLara
The Serenade
xLara

(Help) How to kill C********* Empty
PostSubject: (Help) How to kill C*********   (Help) How to kill C********* EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:05 pm

how to kill c**** their so creepy and some even fly! yesterday there was one in my room~ o.x around 1am~ ! my mummy and daddy were sleeping~ me and my sister ended up running around the room dizzy dizzy need professional help~ !
Back to top Go down
ChocoMiko
The Serenade
ChocoMiko

PostSubject: Re: (Help) How to kill C*********   (Help) How to kill C********* EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:40 pm

huhs ? lara what is c****** ? o.o
Back to top Go down
Xeno
The Serenade
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: (Help) How to kill C*********   (Help) How to kill C********* EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:44 pm

C*******? Are you referring to Cockroaches? Just give it your fist, what's there to worry?
Back to top Go down
Emptrix
Staff Administrator
Emptrix

PostSubject: Re: (Help) How to kill C*********   (Help) How to kill C********* EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:39 pm

LOL cockroaches Suspect Use pesticides or leave pandan leafs in yeh room, heard it works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://emptrix.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Help) How to kill C*********   (Help) How to kill C********* Empty

Back to top Go down

(Help) How to kill C*********
Page 1 of 1