DragonTooth™
(E-News) Universe's Best Gaming Laptops of 2010 DragonToothBanner-4
DragonTooth™
(E-News) Universe's Best Gaming Laptops of 2010 DragonToothBanner-4
DragonTooth™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To DragonTooth (GameDEV). Our Administrators: Emptrix, Amethyst, Shizuko~Conan, Yamino. To Contact Us, e-mail: Dragon_Tooth@live.com.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to DragonToothDEV Forum. We are currently not taking anymore new users, however we will accept users that has Friend's Recommendation. Members who's friends are joining please pm one of the Administrators the username of your friend's newly created account to get it activated.

(E-News) Universe's Best Gaming Laptops of 2010

Go down 

Which side are you on?
Alienware M17x
(E-News) Universe's Best Gaming Laptops of 2010 I_vote_lcap0%(E-News) Universe's Best Gaming Laptops of 2010 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Asus G73
(E-News) Universe's Best Gaming Laptops of 2010 I_vote_lcap0%(E-News) Universe's Best Gaming Laptops of 2010 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Emptrix
Staff Administrator
Emptrix

(E-News) Universe's Best Gaming Laptops of 2010 Empty
PostSubject: (E-News) Universe's Best Gaming Laptops of 2010   (E-News) Universe's Best Gaming Laptops of 2010 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Power, Performance & Speed are the keywords in cyber victory! These 2 laptops are the Best I've seen so far in 2010 Ramen!

Alienware M17x with Intel Core i7 and ATI 5870 graphics Price: $3,499 SGD convert this to your country's currency.